ikaw Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") establishes the following terms and conditions regarding the use of ikaw.me (hereinafter referred to as "this Site").Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to information about customers who use this site, including their name, address, phone number, email address, user ID, password, credit card information, and any other information that can be used to identify the individual.
Management of personal information
In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, or leakage of personal information, our company will take necessary measures such as maintaining and managing security systems, establishing a management system, and thoroughly educating our employees, to maintain the accuracy and up-to-date nature of our customers' personal information, and to implement safety measures and ensure the strict management of personal information.
Purpose of Use
The Company will use the personal information provided by customers only for the following purposes and will not use it for any other purpose beyond the scope of the stated purpose:
- Membership management
- Sale of products and services
- Packaging and shipping of products and other related operations
- Provision of guarantees and after-sales services (including customer inquiries)
- Information analysis (new service development, statistical surveys of marketing data, etc.)
- Sending information on new products and services, conducting customer surveys
- Sending email newsletters
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts or laws, etc.
Restriction on disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Except for the following cases, the Company will not disclose customers’ personal information to third parties without customers’ consent, as we manage customers’ personal information properly.
- When customers give their consent
- When disclosure is necessary to perform services requested by customers and entrusted to service providers
- When disclosure is required by law
- When it is difficult to obtain customers' consent but disclosure is necessary to protect life, body, or property
- When requested to disclose personal information by a court, prosecutor's office, police, tax office, bar association, or similar authority
- When disclosure is necessary for the Company to fulfill its obligations to a person who has a duty to maintain confidentiality, such as a lawyer
- When disclosure is necessary to a successor of the business due to a merger, business transfer, or other reason
- When disclosing personal information to a payment company for the purpose of personal identification, verification of billing address, and credit investigation.
Entrustment of Personal Information Handling
The Company may entrust the handling of customers' personal information to subcontractors for business operations. In such cases, the Company selects subcontractors based on the condition that they have established and implemented a system capable of properly protecting personal information, and requires appropriate management and confidentiality agreements for the proper management and prevention of leaks of customers' personal information. The Company ensures that these measures are properly implemented.
Modification/Review of this Policy