Terms of service
Article 1 (Scope of Application)
ikaw Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") establishes the terms and conditions of use for the shopping site (the "Service") operated by the Company. Prior to using the Service, customers are required to read and agree to the entire contents of these terms and conditions. By using the Service and placing an order for products, customers are deemed to have agreed to comply with these terms and conditions.
Article 2 (Changes to the Agreement)
Unless prior notification is required by law, the Company may change, add, or delete all or part of this agreement without prior notice or consent from the customer. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer as a result of changes to this agreement. The terms and conditions of use of the service shall be based on the amended agreement, and shall take effect from the time of publication.
Article 3 (Membership)
- "Member" refers to an individual who subscribes to membership by following the procedures established by the Company and agreeing to these terms and conditions
- "Member information" refers to the information related to the member's attributes that the member discloses to the Company, as well as the member's transaction history.
- In order to become a member, an individual must meet the following conditions:
- Be over 18 years of age
- 2) Not fall under Article 5 of these terms and conditions
- For minors (individuals under 20 years of age at the time of application for membership), the consent of their legal guardian (parent or guardian) is required to apply for membership. In such cases, the legal guardian must perform the membership registration procedures on behalf of the minor.
Article 4 (Membership Registration)
- To use this service and purchase goods from the Company, membership registration is required. Those who wish to enroll as a member shall perform the membership registration procedures according to the methods designated by the Company on the membership registration page on the website of this service.
- Membership registration procedures must be performed by the person who wishes to register as a member, and cannot be performed by anyone other than the individual themselves. However, this shall not apply in cases where a parent or guardian performs the membership registration procedures on behalf of a minor under Article 4, Paragraph 5.
- Those who wish to register as a member must provide the information requested by the Company (such as the customer's name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, shipping address, payment information, etc.) and must declare the information truthfully at the time of registration and thereafter, and must not provide false information.
- If any changes occur to the registered information, the member must promptly report such changes through the designated procedures.
Article 5 (Transaction Restriction and Cancellation)
The Company may restrict, suspend, refuse transactions or cancel membership registration if a member falls under any of the following:
- Transaction Restriction or Cancellation of a Member
- The member violates laws or these Terms and Conditions
- The member provides false information during the registration process
- The member has violated the Terms and Conditions in the past
- The Company is unable to contact the member through the provided contact method, such as phone or email
- The Company determines that the member is inappropriate for membership
- The Company shall not be held accountable for any direct or indirect damages incurred by members or those who wish to register as members due to the measures taken in the preceding paragraph.
- Transaction Restriction or Cancellation of a Member
Article 6 (Returns and Exchanges)
- Unless the product is defective, the Company will not accept returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- Unless prior notification is required by law, the Company may change, add, or delete all or part of this agreement without prior notice or consent from the customer. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer as a result of changes to this agreement. The terms and conditions of use of the service shall be based on the amended agreement, and shall take effect from the time of publication.
Article 7 (Resale, Sales on Auction Sites, etc.)
The Company prohibits the resale, listing, or sale of its products on auction sites, as well as the purchase or application of its products for profit purposes.
Article 8 (Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights)
All copyrights of the content provided in this Service belong to the Company or the content provider and are protected by the Japanese Copyright Act and international treaties related to copyrights. Reproduction of information and images provided in this Service without permission is strictly prohibited.
Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 10 (Governing Law)
The establishment, effectiveness, and performance of this Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 11 (Consultation and Jurisdiction)
If any disputes arise between the Company and the customer, both parties shall make sincere efforts to resolve the matter through consultation. If the matter cannot be resolved through consultation, both the Company and the customer agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court, notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary.
Enacted on October 1st, 2020